CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How Great Thou Art!!!


O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

When through the woods, and forest glades I wander,
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees.
When I look down, from lofty mountain grandeur
And see the brook, and feel the gentle breeze.

Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!



When I look around this beautiful world that we live in, I cannot help but to see the awesomeness of God everywhere!  

Isn't it amazing how a snowflake is so tiny, yet when it is joined with zillions of other snowflakes, it makes a sparkling white blanket over the land?  

Isn't it wonderful to have the joy of a beautiful furry friend, who loves unconditionally, and gives great pleasure to our lives?

Isn't it beautiful to see the smile of another human being, and that of two or more, who love each other?  Family, friends, husbands and wives-that incredible emotion called love is really beyond words.

When I ponder all of these things, I cannot see how anyone can truly believe that there is no God, that this all just happened by an explosion.  

I want to give credit where credit is due~Lord, how great Thou art!